The following is a health tip excerpt from Lisa Best of www.healingwithholisticnutrition.com about the dangers of mercury exposure…
“Mercury is a neurotoxin and is especially harmful to brain development in small children.
If mercury toxicity is high due to exposure to metal amalgams (metal fillings in teeth), many vaccinations with thimerasol, or extensive fish consumption, consider having your mercury levels checked. If found high, consult your alternative physician about using Chlorella as an effective detoxing agent that binds with mercury and escorts it from the body.”
Now in case you’re unfamiliar with chlorella, it is a natural supplement that comes from a single-celled green algae. It helps to detoxify and cleanse the blood and a lot of other benefits.
Cherie King - Your Wellness AdvocateThanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
If you like the article you just read and would like to be
notified when NEW stuff is posted, click here for updates!
P.S. You know that CONSTANT struggle you have with your weight? Well guess what?
There's a really good chance that IT MAY NOT BE YOUR FAULT! Click here to find out why.