While the official PureTrim system, as it was created, is great and definitely works; you know my motto…
“Improve your health one day… one step… one bite at a time”
And based on that, you know that I am a huge proponent of meeting people where they are.
From past experiences with customers, I realize that there are certain elements of the official plan that pose challenges for some people, therefore…
I put together a slightly modified plan that may prove more doable -at least starting out – and then you can consider working your way up to doing the full, official plan.
The Modified Plan:
Feel free to make any necessary adjustments & tweaks, but I strongly believe that following it exactly as I have it laid out should make this a little easier, less intrusive, and still be effective in helping you achieve your goals.
Now as a disclaimer, I WILL say that making these small modifications may make the process slower than if you follow the actual PureTrim program, but you will still get benefits and results!
So, look over it and decide if you think this is for you or not.
1. Drink water upon waking up! Before you eat or drink ANYTHING, drink water (no matter what time of day it is, before your first meal or drink of the day, coffee included) preferably with lemon juice squeezed into it for an extra boost to your digestion & cleansing, but it’s optional.
2. Have your coffee. IF you are a coffee drinker, once you’ve had your water, now you can have your coffee! My recommendation is that you consider switching your regular coffee to this healthy coffee that will also enhance your results! You can also opt to do a half & half – half reg. coffee and half healthy coffee!
But your regular coffee will also do. Simply click here for tips to make your coffee healthier and conducive to reaching your goals!
3. Breakfast time. Whatever your first meal of the day is, no matter what time of day it is, prepare HALF a packet of shake as opposed to a whole one (which is 4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup) and drink that FIRST. Then, have your breakfast.
What this is designed to do is:
a.) Ensure that you don’t eat too much of your breakfast…
b.) Get the healthy food into your body BEFORE anything else you eat that may or may not be healthy for you, and…
c.) Help you to, overtime, begin making healthier choices of breakfast foods, if you haven’t already began doing so!
4. Drink water! Instead of drinking a sugary beverage with breakfast, have a glass of water, followed by your Boost Tea (included in the 10 & 30 day weight loss paks) or another healthy alternative to water – click here for suggestions on other healthy beverage ideas other than water.
5. Mid-morning snack. If you find yourself hungry, have a mid-morning snack. This can be the other half of your breakfast if you found you could not finish it, a piece of fruit, a handful of nuts, some yogurt, etc.
6. Lunchtime. The healthier the better, but don’t beat yourself up or feel as though you “cheated” or “failed” if you end up eating fast food. Overtime, you will find yourself desiring to make healthier choices! Along with or right after lunch, take your Daily Complete liquid vitamin! You can take it straight up or mix it with water or juice… your choice.
7. Midday snack. If you need to, have a midday snack. This may be the rest of your lunch if you found you could not finish it, or some of the same ideas as for mid morning snack.
8. Dinnertime. Have the other half of the packet of shake that was left over from earlier, along with a light dinner. Instead of drinking juice or some sugary beverage with dinner, have a glass of Boost Tea!
9. Bedtime. A couple of hours before bed, take Experience (included in the 10 & 30 day weight loss paks). The reason I say a couple of hours before you go to bed is because you have to drink water and you DON’T want to interrupt your sleep having to get up to go pee every half hour! lol
If you have major digestive issues, look into getting Synergy Defense and taking that 20 min before your main, solid food meal(s).
If you chose to get started with the basic weight loss pak, you do not have Experience BUT… I highly recommend that you consider getting a bottle if you can. But if you cannot, don’t worry… just work with what you DO have – the shakes and the vitamin supplement!
These modifications are designed to help you make the transition because, I realize it can be tough switching, cold turkey, from the solid food meals you’re accustomed to eating, to a liquid-based meal.
Try this alteration for the first 5 days and then after that, begin replacing your entire meals with the PureTrim shake (whole or half a pack depending on if a whole one is too much for you or not) as opposed to the half shake/half solid food meal approach.
Another alternative is to get the 30-Day Pak and do the modified version for the first 10 days, then for the next 10 days modify only ONE meal (breakfast OR dinner as opposed to both) and then during the final 10 days, replace two full meals with the shakes.
The important thing here is to get you started SOMEWHERE (no matter how you choose to start) and begin to gradually make changes as your body guides you.
Again, just be willing to look at this whole thing as a lifestyle change and not a quick fix, magic bullet and you’ll do wonderfully!