It’s been proven that replacing 1-2 of your meals with a good, high-quality meal replacement shake is an excellent way to shed pounds and inches.
Some shakes contain ingredients that aid in weight loss, but that’s not what typically makes them beneficial for weight loss.
How meal replacement shakes help weight loss:
- Meal replacement shakes keep you full for hours so you don’t eat too much…
- Shakes take the guesswork out of what to eat so you don’t end up making poor choices…
- They help you cut back on time spent cooking, which makes meal time simpler and easier to stick with…
- High quality meal shakes can offer a great source of nutrition, which aids in preventing you from reaching for foods that cause weight gain…
- Depending on which one you choose, meal replacement shakes are high in protein, low in calories…
- Shakes are in liquid form so any nutritional benefits they provide are more readily digested, absorbed, and used by your body…
- Many meal replacement shakes are portable so you can have one on the go when you need a quick “rescue meal” from fast-food joints.
My recommendation for a delicious, healthy meal replacement shake to help your weight loss
Not all meal replacement shakes are created equally.
Most of the popular shakes on the market contain harmful ingredients that can have unfavorable longterm effects.
And many of the ones that are good for you taste like crap.
I’ve tried a few brands and finally found one that’s not only chock full of good stuff, but tastes great!
They’re gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free so even if you happen to be vegan, lactose-intolerant, or suffer from celiac disease, you can drink these shakes.
Not only that, but they contribute to your weight loss efforts by delivering 500mg of calcium per serving.
Then there’s the anti-stress & energy blend, which is helpful because stress causes cortisol levels to rise, resulting in weight gain.
There’s also a prebiotic blend to aid in digestion, super greens blend for overall health & well-being and more!
Click here to learn more about my favorite shakes.
While drinking shakes can be a great part of your weight loss solution, don’t view them as the end-all-be-all.
You must also incorporate other things such as making strides towards a healthier diet, as well as cleansing & detoxification, and light-to-moderate exercise for best results.
The meal shakes are just part of the equation.