Whether it’s because you’re vegan or vegetarian and want NO animals harmed in the making of your shake or…
You’re lactose-intolerant and don’t want your shake to give you the bubble guts, or…
You just plain don’t want to consume dairy for health & dietary reasons…
YOU are in the market for…
Dairy Free Meal Replacement Shakes
But, do dairy free meal replacement shakes even exist?
YES, they do!
They didn’t always, though.
MY guess is that, because more and more people are foregoing dairy for one reason or another, more and more shake companies are realizing that there are other viable protein options besides whey and that they’d better get with the program!
Even some of the popular brands you see advertised on television have gotten on the dairy/whey-free bandwagon!
But as you’re doing your research and looking into all of these varieties of shakes, there is one important question you may want to keep in the back of your mind…
“What protein source is the dairy being replaced with?”
You see, a LOT of dairy free meal replacement shakes are soy-based and if you’re anything like me and know what I know about soy, you don’t want that in your shakes either.
But if, so far, all you’ve been running into are milk-free shakes that are soy-based…
Please know that there ARE non-dairy shakes that are ALSO… Soy-free, Gluten-free, and GMO-free!
Some Of The Top Dairy Free, Soy Free, Gluten Free Shakes On The Market
So, what I wanted to do here is to share with you a few of the top-rated dairy-free meal replacement shakes (that are also soy-free) so that you can get an idea of what options you have available aside from whey-based shakes.
- All-in-one nutritional protein shake with 20g complete protein from organic pea protein, organic quinoa, organic hemp protein & chia.
- 7 alkalizing greens, 9 nutrient-dense fruits & veggies, 4 carbs, less than 1g of sugar, 3g of fiber.
- 2 full servings of fruits & veggies per serving. Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Acai.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
- Add one scoope to 12 Oz or more to your beverage of choice, craft the ultimate smoothie or add to your favorite recipe.
- 15g of pure, highest-quality Tri-Plexd plant-based proteins
- Natural satiety ingredients optimized for weight-loss
- 5g of hunger-quenching fiber
- Phenomenal taste
- Sugar, soy protein, gluten and dairy free
- Naturally sweetened
- easily digested organic vegan protein
- meal replacement shake for weight loss, muscle building, muscle repair and optimal health – without the discomfort of bloating or grassy/chalky aftertaste
- Organic, 100% plant based protein
- Verified GMO-free, Certified soy-free, wheat-free, gluten-free and dairy-free
- Great substitute for breakfast, post workout drink and as a healthy snack
So, there you have it… a few of the top-rated dairy-free meal replacement shakes on the market!
The list I shared with you is nowhere near exhaustive, as there are loads others out there.
There were just way too many to list them all here, but those are a good start; so try one, more, or ALL of these dairy-free meal replacement shakes and see which one(s) YOU love the most!
Having said that…
There IS one shake that I DID NOT mention among the aforementioned because, quite frankly, it’s the one I personally drink and I’m a little (just a little lol) biased about them.
But seriously, I felt that I wouldn’t do it any justice listing it among the ones I have limited knowledge of because I know these SO WELL and can share SO MUCH more detailed information about them!
If you’re the least bit interested in getting more information about the dairy-free, plant protein-based meal replacement shakes I personally drink that have ZERO soy, gluten, or GMO and tastes absolutely delicious, keeps my skin nice & tight, are listed in the PDR (Physician’s Desk Reference) and even got the stamp of approval from my SUPER-PICKY teenaged son…
More shake-based resources for you:
Cherie King - Your Wellness AdvocateThanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
If you like the article you just read and would like to be
notified when NEW stuff is posted, click here for updates!
P.S. If you know anyone who needs to lose weight, I'd greatly appreciate the referral to this site: gethealthycleanandlean.info/lose19in30