Whether it’s because you’re vegan or vegetarian and want NO animals harmed in the making of your shake or…
You’re lactose-intolerant and don’t want your shake to give you the bubble guts, or…
You just plain don’t want to consume dairy for health & dietary reasons…
YOU are in the market for some
Dairy Free Meal Replacement Shakes
But, do dairy free meal replacement shakes even exist?
YES, they do!
They didn’t always, though.
MY guess is that, because more and more people are foregoing dairy for one reason or another, more and more shake companies are realizing that there are other viable protein options besides whey and they’d better get with the program!
As you’re doing your research on various dairy free meal replacement shakes, there is one important question to keep in the back of your mind…
What protein source is the dairy is being replaced with?
A LOT of dairy free meal replacement shakes are soy-based and if you’re anything like me and know what I know about soy, you don’t want that in your shakes either.
But if, so far, all you’ve been running into are milk-free shakes that are soy-based; please know that there ARE non-dairy shakes that are ALSO… Soy-free, Gluten-free, and GMO-free
One such shake is the…
Pure Trim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes
When I was introduced to these shakes, some years back, I truly believe they were one of the first (if not THE first) whey-free shakes available… at least that I knew of.
The protein in Pure Trim Shakes comes from brown rice & pea protein, which:
✔ Is Easily digested
✔ Is Less prone to cause allergic reactions
✔ Helps to regulate cholesterol & blood sugar
✔ Helps build & repair muscle
Some of the benefits of these shakes
- One whole shake is an actual REAL MEAL, not just a protein shake, that keeps you full for 3-4 hours so you eat less
- Comes in individual packets that are super-convenient when you’re on the go, AND they guarantee freshness since you’re not dipping in & out of a canister
- Costs less than a typical fast food meal yet, MUCH better for you
- Excellent when you’re too busy to eat, or if you can’t eat solid foods
- Contains 6000 mg of EFA’s for healthy cholesterol levels and improved hair, nails & skin
- Smooth, creamy texture & delicious flavor so you’ll actually enjoy drinking them
- Contains ingredients that help promote tighter skin so you can lose weight without “the sags”
- Although they’re dairy & whey-free, each shake has 500 mg of calcium
- Gluten-Free • Soy-Free • Non-GMO • Dairy-Free
If you want order or learn even MORE about these milk-free shakes…
…such as how they taste, whether or not they’re good for weight loss, what others have to say about them, etc.
*currently available only in the US and Canada*
More resources for you:
Cherie King - Your Wellness AdvocateThanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
If you like the article you just read and would like to be
notified when NEW stuff is posted, click here for updates.